The worldwide field of Football Seniors/Veterans is an expanding market. Not only the sport is the biggest one in the world but with the average age of population increasing and more people involved in sports at an increasing age this dramatically enhances the size of the market. They are new and upcoming markets most notably North America and Asia but also Africa which will host the World Cup of 2010.
In the United States alone there over 4500 clubs of Over 30 year old, Master and Senior Football Teams. The sport is expanding rapidly on both genders. On International level the market is even bigger especially in Europe and South America. Worldwide there are over 20,000 teams of Seniors/Veterans football players and their number is climbing fast. Most of the major professional clubs have a Veterans' team. They include the world's most well known teams such as Manchester United, Arsenal, Real Madrid, etc... Many division amateur clubs have Veterans/Senior teams of their own, too.
Boston Braves F.C.'s goal is to create an International Football Veterans Association which will unite Football Seniors Internationally, will look after their interests and will start the tradition of the World Championships of Football Veterans. This is a great vehicle for sponsors to be exposed into this expanding market.
The International response so far has exceeded every expectation. The Club has been receiving many offers by other Clubs to help promote Veterans' issues and has their strong support towards its goals.
The exposure could be big:
- In the next three years the Boston Braves F.C. will be establishing the market in countries with a total population of 960,000,000 people in Europe, North America, South America and Asia. Although the message that the Braves will bring is not expected to be heard in every corner of the world, the interest so far has been more than encouraging.
- The potential global audience is huge. Football is the number one watched sport in the above areas combined. Discussions with Eurosport (Europe's biggest sport T.V. Channel) are in the works.
With a flexible sponsorship program that can be tailored to each sponsor's needs this provides a good opportunity for those interested. Some of the benefits a sponsor will enjoy include clear and dominant exposure of its name on Club equipment, on the web site, on all press releases and photography, on T.V and all events. Boston Braves F.C.'s current sponsors are:
- UMBRO - Worldwide leader in Performance products www.umbro.com
- American Airlines - The World's Largest Airline Company www.aa.com
- Bank Of America - Worldwide leader in Banking Services www.bankofamerica.com
- The Emcor Group, Inc. - Worldwide leader in Facilities Services www.emcorgroup.com
- East Coast Seafood, Inc - the World's largest Live Lobster Distributor www.eastcoastseafood.com
- Savalas Creative - Marketing Advertising, multimedia design services email@example.com